Wednesday 10 September 2008

Illustration Friday - Clutter

Can I hear you mutter clutter? I dunno this picture was fun to do and concerned some happy accidents and messy fingers. The ink splatters in the background was a sheet I was using to mix ink on and it, and though i was cluttered with colour I decided echoing the word might be nice.

I shall be start University again soon and I am looking forward. Over the summer I did some work to hand in and then started enjoying myself doing role-playing, board games and lan parties. I have started flicking about with some new ideas and I hope to find away to make it flourish and so I can be used in a personal future projects.

Overall I feel bright and shiny and looking forward to getting back to Edinburgh.

8 comments:

manon gauthier said...

very nice! : )

Kelly Medina said...

Love the saturated color of this piece. Very nice!

Connie said...

Great image.

Rui Sousa said...

Great work.


(O Temporário)
www.ruisousaartworks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Cool. Nice colors and feeling to this piece.

Connie said...

Me again! Thanks for the visit despite the difficulties! I am really new to this but now I've made some changes to the blog and hope your next visit (very welcome!) is easier! I live out in Haddngton, btw, and have links to ECA.

Zari said...

nice composition...love these saturated colors!

robert said...

Liking the type...