Sunday 31 May 2009

The Botanic Gardens

Yesterday was a super day. One of the most fantastic and beautiful days I've seen. I really wanted to go just to see the gardens and maybe collect a few sketches along the way as I had never been. Which is exactly what I did. We took lunch with us as some juice and about 4 litres of water and had a nice walk up there and then back again. Overall I well exercised day.


I definitely plan to go back there in the future. The place is pretty big and there are so many interesting people, plants and birds that I could spend all day there. Here is a double from my sketch book with a few little sketches I did. Next time I will go well equipped with inks and pens and hopefully have a really productive day, it was great to discover such a great place down the road.

In the evening I went to a barbecue at a friends and had lots of tasty food and some nice cider. Today. I shall hopefully be having more adventures, still taking advantage of the sun whilst I still can and tomorrow cracking on with some work.

See you tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: