Friday 22 May 2009

A race against time


Here is an example of forgetful behaviour. Today has been spent trying to sort out my unfortunate ear situation which involves two cotton buds and compressed wax resulting in poor hearing. I only remembered earlier in the evening that I'd promised to deliver a daily post so here we are.

This weekend I am taking the annual science fiction and fantasy society trip to Cramond Island. So I will not be able to put up a post but I will supply some links below to some interesting things to make up for it.

I was linked to this website by a long list of forwards it seems but the website was very interesting. The name of the person is femke de jong. She is from the Netherlands and studied in Bristol and works there now I assume. Her work is textured, with some collage and things. Some of it has a really great contemporary/oldie feeling to it that really interests me.

Anders loves Maria. Here is a webcomic I just checked up on again after a long time of hiatus due to family difficulties of the author and artist the comic seems to be getting back on track. Some really interesting, definitely worth flocking back to the first comic and reading through, it does have a bit of a slow start but I found a few beautiful, emotional and sexual elements to it that I personally really enjoyed. Hope these keep you busy.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: