Saturday 17 May 2008

Hands


Hand have always been a problem from many artists including myself.

Last night I was at a friends Birthday party and a girl was playing piano so I tried to sketch her hands. Trying to get the tone ofthe arm right and how crooked or uncrooked each finger is.

I also met Richard who is a student at Edinburgh University doing Greek, we had a chat about webcomics and anime it was pleasant. His webcomic is The Burnt Fen Maunderings.

This weekend i'm going to Cramond Island with Sciffy (Edinburgh University Science Fiction and Fantasy Society), who are an absolutely lovely bunch of people. This is end of the year thing and then alot of them are all going home which sucks, you suck guys! Not really I love Sciffy now, even though i've not been around till very late in the year I think I will join next year, the library is so cool >_<. Anyway I hope to maybe get some sketches and if I can get hold some, mulled wine.

In a couple of weeks me and my class are going to be at the Meadows festival so more information about that coming soon! So stay tuned.

No comments: