Friday 9 May 2008

Here we go - sorry for the wait


Well here we go finally some sketches from the other week when I was workinging towards the 'wrinkles' image for the illustration friday piece I did. I enjoyed illustration friday it will be a good thing to try keep up doing over the summer to keep my creative juices flowing. I hate that expression.

Anyway sorry it took a while. I have accessment work to do that has to be handed in monday. Though It's good to look over some of my old back up work for projects again, I think I have have abit of development these last few weeks and I have started to actully feel settled in to the course. It took all the way to the last term. The fact that it is the last term surprises me. 3rd year is on the horizon (I hope).


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the sketches

No comments: