Tuesday 6 May 2008

Harder Better Faster Stronger


I was thinking of uploading some more sketches of last weeks projects but I found this one on my deviantart and I did this last year just for the hell of it and thought about making a little series of discussions between this tall Robot who speaking in 'beeps' and the small one who was quite angry a lot of the time.

One day I did a random doodle on a stick note, with these guys and the phrase 'Harder Better Faster Stronger' from Daft Punk.

Then I did another similar but with this. I scanned it into photoshop and opened it in illustrator and improved on the line work a little and gave it background keeping the robots the same colours as the sticky and it gave them a bit of variety from the creased paper.

This week is preparation for hand in so I am going to be busy cutting paper and all that jazz. So next week you may see some older and more recent work after I am through fiddling about with it. I hope your all well and have a great week.

1 comment:

Pickledog said...

Something tells me that he really has seen said toothbrush...